Tuition and Fees
Full-day K – 2nd – $7,500
3rd – 5th – $7,900
6th – 8th – $8,400
Note: Families paying by ACH through the school’s tuition management system receive a 2.75% discount:
Full-day K – 2nd – $7,300
3rd – 5th – $7,700
6th – 8th – $8,200
Registration fees and athletic fees are in addition to tuition. Students enrolled in learning difference programs also pay an additional fee; the cost is dependent upon the needs of the student.
$125.00 (for new students). This one-time, non-refundable fee is due at the time of application. The fee applies to all new students, including those whose siblings attend Trinity. The fee must be paid online prior to the family interview.
New K-8 families pay a $350 enrollment fee per child if paid by April 7, 2017; the fee is $400 if paid after the April 7 early enrollment deadline. The fee is due online when submitting the enrollment packet and contract.
Families of returning K-12 students pay a $400 enrollment fee if re-enrolled by April 7; the fee is $500 if paid later. The fee is due online when submitting the enrollment packet and contract.
The same generous financial aid policy that exists for the high school will be used at the K-8. Last year, 40% of Trinity high school students received financial assistance totaling around $700,000. Financial aid eligibility is based on many factors. The maximum percentage of financial aid awarded is 40% of tuition.
K-8 Steps to Admission
Admission to Trinity Academy is offered on a first-come, first-served basis and follows these steps:
- Apply for admission online. Click here to apply.
- Once all application materials and $125 application fee have been received, the admissions director will call to schedule a family interview.
- The family interview should include the children applying for admission and at least one parent.
- Our goal is to notify you of your child’s acceptance status within one week of the interview.
- If your student is accepted, an online enrollment packet and contract with be emailed to you. A spot will be held for your student in the desired class once the online enrollment packet, contract and online payment have been received. Please complete these steps within two weeks of receiving the enrollment packet link; otherwise, you risk losing your place in the class. The enrollment packet and contract should be accompanied by the enrollment fee.