Tuition and Fees
|Tuition||Discounted tuition (if paying by ACH through the school’s tuition management system)|
|K – 2nd||$7,800||$7,600|
|3rd – 5th||$8,200||$8,000|
|6th – 8th||$8,800||$8,500|
|9th – 12th||$11,600||$11,300|
Registration fees and athletic fees are in addition to tuition. Students enrolled in learning difference programs also pay an additional fee; the cost is dependent upon the needs of the student.
$125.00 (for new students). This one-time, non-refundable fee is due at the time of application. The fee applies to all new students, including those whose siblings attend Trinity. The fee must be paid online prior to the family interview.
New students pay a $400 enrollment fee. The fee is due online when submitting the enrollment packet and contract.
The school offers a generous financial aid policy. Last year, 40% of Trinity students received financial assistance totaling around $845,000. Financial aid eligibility is based on many factors. The maximum percentage of financial aid awarded is 45% of tuition.
K-8 Steps to Admission
Admission to Trinity Academy is offered on a first-come, first-served basis and follows these steps:
- Apply for admission online. Click here to apply.
- Once all application materials and $125 application fee have been received, the admissions director will call to schedule a family interview.
- The family interview includes the children applying for admission and at least one parent.
- Our goal is to notify you of your child’s acceptance status within one week of the interview.
- If your student is accepted, an online enrollment packet and contract with be emailed to you. A spot will be held for your student in the desired class once the online enrollment packet, contract and online payment have been received. Please complete these steps within two weeks of receiving the enrollment packet link; otherwise, you risk losing your place in the class. The enrollment packet and contract should be accompanied by the enrollment fee.