Reaching beyond the four walls of Trinity is paramount to the school’s focus. Whether painting fences, sorting used clothing, or picking up trash, our students learn that real faith and good works go hand-in-hand.
The following are just a few of the ways Trinity students reach out into the community:
- Spring Break Missions Trip -
- Servant Leadership Class - students spend a minimum of four hours a week serving those outside the church.
- Pure and Simple Lifestyle - a program that equips Trinity students to share their passion for purity with others.
- Student Ministry Day - Each year, Trinity sets aside one day to send students and faculty out into the community to serve.
- Thanksgiving Food Drive - The Spanish Club collects food and distributes it to Hispanic people in need in the Wichita area.
- Operation Christmas Child - Students collect and ship gifts to less fortunate children around the world.