Expected Student Outcomes
Trinity Academy students are actively discipled and encouraged to grow as Christ-followers in truth, faith, and character. The GROW model focuses on the goals or outcomes for each student:
G – Growing in godliness – “It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me.” (Galatians 2:20)
R – Growing in relational skills and as responsible individuals – “And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works.” (Hebrews 10:24)
O – Growing in opportunities to serve others – “Even as the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.” (Matthew 20:28)
W – Growing in wisdom – “Blessed is the one who finds wisdom, and the one who gets understanding.” (Proverbs 3:13)
To accomplish this, students will
- Demonstrate the value of a growing relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ through personal spiritual formation and active engagement in service to others.
- Engage in analytical thinking in order to embrace a biblical worldview, as well as understand opposing worldviews.
- Understand the biblical themes of creation, fall, redemption, and restoration and how they inform every discipline and program of the school.
- Appreciate that all truth is God’s truth and is applicable to every area of life.
- Think creatively in confronting issues through the process of free inquiry, using concepts learned at all levels and in all disciplines.
- Develop higher order thinking skills that transfer into future life experiences.
- Demonstrate competency with content acquisition in order to pursue excellence in post-secondary endeavors.
- Discover, evaluate, and convey knowledge, both collaboratively and independently, in written and oral communication.
- Be competent in the ethics and use of technology including the discernment of its advantages and limitations.
- Recognize God’s providential plan and direction throughout human history including appreciation and respect for other cultures.
- Value every person as created in the image of God.
- Appreciate their God-given design and wisely steward their gifts and abilities for His glory.