Trinity teachers, staff and coaches are the “Living Curriculum” of the school. To learn more, click the link below.
Currently available positions:
- Biological science teacher – master’s degree required, part-time position
- Personal Finance teacher – master’s degree required, part-time position
- Government/College Government teacher (12th grade) – part-time position. Master’s degree in political science or related field required.
- 4th grade teacher – full-time position
- Substitute teachers
- Athletic Director
Candidates must have a minimum of five years athletic director experience. Candidates must also have a bachelor’s degree in sports management or an education-related field; a master’s degree is preferred. The AD manages 36 teams in 18 sports as well as a middle school athletic program.
- Head Basketball – Men’s
- Head Basketball – Women’s
- Assistant Football Coach
- Assistant Cross Country
- Assistant Golf
For application information, questions, or additional information, please e-mail Cathy Castle or call 316-634-0909.