About Us: Statement of Faith
We believe it is important that staff, students, and their families join us in these affirmations:
- We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, inerrant, and authoritative Word of God, and the proper standard for all human conduct. (II Timothy 3:16; II Peter I:21)
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30)
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin conception at birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of God the Father, and in His personal return to power and glory. (John 10:33; Matthew 1:23; Hebrews 4:15; John 2:11; I Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; John 11:25; I Corinthians 15:4; Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11)
- We believe that man was created in God’s image, is a sinner by nature through Adam’s sin, and must be born again and re-created in God’s image through faith in Christ Jesus. (Genesis 1:27; Romans 3:23; II Corinthians 5:17)
- We believe that for the salvation of sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is provided by grace, through faith in Christ Jesus. (John 3:16-19; John 5:24; Romans 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 3:5)
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is able to live the godly life. (Romans 8:13-14; I Corinthians 3:16; I Corinthians 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30; Ephesians 5:18)
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, those who are saved unto the resurrection of life and those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (John 5:28-29)
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (Romans 8:9; I Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3:26-28)
- We believe that all believers are under the mandate of Jesus Christ to proclaim the Gospel to all the world. (Matthew 28:19-20)
Teaching of Doctrinal Issues
Trinity believes that the above doctrinal statement comprises the essentials of the Christian faith and the basis for our unity as believers. Doctrines which are open to more than one interpretation by sincere, obedient, and loving Christians are not emphasized so that unity and peace in the fellowship of God’s people will not be disrupted. It is not the intention of the Board to cause division within the body of Christ by insisting that a student adhere to a particular interpretation of doctrines on which Christians may differ. When confronted with such subordinate doctrinal issues, students are encouraged to seek further counsel from their parents or pastor.
We believe in a biblical perspective for all areas of life. In the social arena, Trinity Academy seeks to impart a respect for the sanctity of life and an abhorrence for the sins of idolatry, abortion, euthanasia, sexual impurity, racism, lying, stealing, gossip, slander, greed, injustice, prejudice, and the abuse of the body through the use of drugs, alcohol, and tobacco.
Support the school by paying for groceries and gas with Dillon's reloadable gift cards. Get your card in the Trinity finance office. Then re-load as needed at a Dillon's check stand before purchasing groceries. It's that easy! Dillons donates 5% of all purchases to the school.
Verse of the Week:
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil. ”